Saturday, June 21, 2014

Zero Zero Restaurant - San Francisco, CA

After a drive through San Francisco seeing all the sight, scene and neighborhoods.

 
 

It didn't feel right to conclude a trip to San Francisco without a taste of its other famous cuisine, Italian. I was having trouble find the right spot because of times and my own constraints and thus we ended up choosing Zero Zero.

The restaurant had a lad back vibe, but was still classy. The service echoed the same sentiment as well.
 

I am Lemonade junkie and I had to try their Basil Lemonade. It was very refreshing! It had sweetness but upheld its tartness (which is the way I like it).

 
My fiancé had the Castro Pizza. It appeared to be Coal fired grilled and so was pretty solid.

 
I had the Rigatoni with Slow Cooked Ducked. The duck was true to its word and very tender. There was no sauce but the flavors from the duck, bacon, etc made it taste wonderful.

 
I was tempted to go for dessert but didn't. I should have because I really enjoyed my meal.
 
 
Zero Zero Restaurant
826 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
(415) 348-8800
Zero Zero on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Zero-Zero Restaurant is the wonderful place for fine dining and fast food. It is one of my favorite local San Francisco restaurants. I love their special pizza menus. On mother’s day I had booked this venue for the party.

    ReplyDelete