Saturday, June 21, 2014

Good Mong Kok Bakery & New Golden Daisy - Chinatown - San Francisco, CA

 
As one of the best Chinatowns in America, one of my goals during my visit to this beautiful city was to make a stop for some dim sum and Chinese food. For that, I first headed to Good Mong Kok Bakery.
 

It may have been a bit early in the morning, but I chowed down on some dumplings, Shumai and more (for very cheap by the way) and experienced some of the best I have ever had.
 

I followed up with the Noodles (which were thin compared to what I am used to) which were so good and so much better than what I am used to and interestingly enough were very simple to taste so good.
 

I also had to get a Sweet Sesame Ball which thankfully wasn't super greasy and tasted great.
 

At the recommendation from someone else in line, we went next door to New Golden Daisy to try out the Chicken Wings. They may be as good as the person suggested, but they were cold and cold chicken just is not that good so I didn't exactly enjoy them.
 

We paired the wings with Fried Rice which was more enjoyable, at least me for.
 

Out of the two places, I liked Good Mong Kok Bakery better.


Good Mong Kok Bakery
1039 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 397-2688
Good Mong Kok Bakery on Urbanspoon

New Golden Daisy
1041 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 392-0111
New Golden Daisy on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment