Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review: Life & Food's 100% Pure Premium Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup


 
Yacon? Is it like bacon? Sadly no, but the promise as a natural sugar alternative with less calories and the ability to help boost your bodies metabolism lured me in.
 
 
I tried first using it as a coffee sweetener, but I hated the way it made my coffee taste and so after 2 days, I stopped doing that. I decided the best way to use it was to just take in a spoonful at a time and alone I found it to taste better. It has extreme and unique sweetness reminiscent of a flavored breakfast syrup (if that makes any sense) and the consistency of molasses. It has an acquired taste and I personally am going to stick to real sugar and honey, but for counting calories or if you have some sort of dietary restriction like diabetes, you may try it and like it.
 
For more information and to purchase.
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment