Saturday, June 7, 2014

Product Review: Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo & Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner


 
You would think that Mud and Shampoo don't mix but surprisingly they do. Since I have moved to my new place with ridiculously hard water, I have noticed some flaking in my hair. My scalp is not itchy, but I hate seeing flakes. Using Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo I started to see an improvement in the flakiness. I also found it to be more hydrating and moisturizing than the Brand Name shampoo I was using before. My only wish? That the price was less or the quantity more, but in life you get what you pay for so..... Also, do know that the scent is subtle, but pleasant (don't think because of the color it does not smell good).
 
 
In addition to the shampoo, I also used Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner. It was efficient and made my hair feel silky and hydrated. However, I did find the consistency of the conditioner to be a bit thin, but hey if it does what it is suppose to, I cannot take issue with that.
 
For more information and to purchase.
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment