Saturday, June 21, 2014

Product Review: Nail Cones


I am not into fancy, long fake nails. I like my nails short and manageable and to make them look pretty, a simple polish suffices. However, with short nails applying nail polish (especially when I am doing it myself), it can get everywhere and then it become a two step process of applying and  removing the excess which can be time consuming (and the point was to keep it simple).
 
I had been doing that process for many, many years but a few weeks ago I was introduced to Nail Cones. I may not be able to eat it, but they look like little Ice Cream Cones so the foodie I am, I was definitely interested. I thought what a delicious way to apply nail polish!
 
Nail Cones are an easy to use product that protects your skin when you apply nail polish. All you have to do is take the sticker off and put it under your nail and around it, paint you nails as crazy as you want and when you remove the sticker, you will have nicely painted nails. 
 
 
Each package comes with 4 sheets for a total of 60 Nail Cones!
 
Click here for more product information.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment