Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review: SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer


 
I get it, the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer is great for making Vegetable Spaghetti, but I like food and I like real spaghetti and other pasta dishes, so I found it more useful in creating dimension to dishes that I already make. Although if you like the vegetable only thing, it is perfect for making Vegetable Spaghetti and some pretty interesting salads.
 
 
For me though, it is basically a great tool to trick you boyfriend or kids, like my niece and nephew, into eating more vegetables and an even better way to make meals appear a bit fancier.
 
 
It is small and compact which is great (since doesn't take up room) and ridiculously easy to use.
 
 
For more information and to purchase.
 
 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment