Saturday, June 21, 2014

Product Review: Pure & Essential Minerals' Organic Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask


 
I've never had a mud mask that makes my face feel so sleek, fresh and cleansed like the this mask.
 
 
The process is simple, just leave it on to dry for 10 minutes to allow full absorption of Dead Sea Minerals and extraction of any impurities. I love the tingling sensation of the mask doing its job!
 
 
It was obviously easy to apply, but after an easier than expected removal, it left my skin feeling silky smooth like a baby's bottom and me feeling refreshed. This product is a great purchase.
 
For more information and to purchase.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment