Sunday, June 15, 2014

Product Review: Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil


Ever since I went to Morocco a few years ago, I have been obsessed and addicted to Argan Oil. I use it for everything (my hair, skin, nails). Nowadays, it seems that every product on the market claims to contain Argan Oil and more often than not probably doesn't, so getting a bottle of Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil was heaven sent.
 
Despite it's many benefits (there really is a lot), I like Argan Oil because of its high concentration of vitamin E and essential fatty acids that works great on my dry skin and helps keep my hair soft.

Upon opening the bottle I was looking for slight nutty scent that I expect of true, authentic Argan Oil, but it was not there, which does make me feel a little cheated in some way. My only real complaint with this brand is that the consistency was pretty thin for my liking.
 
 
For more information and to purchase.
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment