Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Anacapri on Ponce Restaurant - Coral Gables, FL

Always in search of new places to go, I stumbled on Anacapri on Ponce.
 

The energy I got entering the restaurant was an authentic little Italy experience. Miami Spice is about to come to a close and they are a participant so I decided to partake. Off the Miami Spice menu, I choose the Tuna Tartare to start off my meal. I loved the presentation. For me, the fish wasn't cold, and so it did not taste as good but I liked the combination that was created.
 

For my entree, I had the Duck Cannolini. It was enough duck, al dente pasta and the right amount of sauce but had a little too much cheese for my preference.
 

My friend didn't do Miami Spice and instead just ordered a meal off the regular menu which was the Lasagna. Unlike me he loves all the cheese and the sauce so he found it to be very good.
 
 
Although he didn't order Miami Spice and didn't deserve to get any dessert, I shared my Cannoli anyways. I shouldn't have because it was very small and I was left wanting more.
 
 
My personal preferences aside, the food at Anacapri was very good. The hostess to the server as well as the other staff were very gracious and welcoming and for that I would go back.


Anacapri on Ponce Restaurant
2530 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134
(305) 443-8388
Anacapri on Ponce on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment