Saturday, September 6, 2014

Moon Thai & Japanese - Weston, FL

You would think that since Weston is a pretty affluent community, that you would find some really nice restaurants, but there virtually is not any. I usually order takeout from Moon Thai & Japanese and it pretty good so we decided to head there for the evening to have a little family dinner.

The restaurant has a beautiful setup up and since we had such a large party, we were seated in the back in a semi private area which made the ambiance even more appealing.
 

I have the need to ease into my eating with a bit of alcohol (really I just like drinking) so I ordered a Sake Mojito. It was pretty good. The sake blended well into the drink.
 

I have ordered from here countless times, but never had their sushi, so as an appetizer we ordered a Mexican Roll. It of course was good and I am disappointed that I hadn't ordered sushi from here years ago.
 

I didn't want to get the Pad Thai and Fried Rice as my main because that is what I always get, but others in my party did and like always it was very good.
 

I decided to instead get the Crispy Duck. The duck was awesome, but even though I ordered the lunch portion, it was very small.
 

My sister and I have an obsession with Thai Donuts so we ordered two for the table. Not even five minutes passed before they were all gone because clearly everyone else has an obsession too.
 

A little family, a little food equals an amazing time.
 
 
Moon Thai & Japanese
2818 Weston Rd, Weston, FL 33331
(954) 384-7275
Moon Thai & Japanese on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment