Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pincho Factory - Coral Gables, FL

The amount of burgers I have eaten and the craze for Pincho Factory, I'm surprised that it has taken me so long to dine here. I have had their burgers are various events, but nothing compares to the full experience so that's why I'm here.

I went during lunch so it was extremely packed, but we luckily were able to grab a table before the second wave of traffic came in. We ordered our meals at the counter and then waited patiently for the food to come to the table which was a pretty long wait for burgers, but luckily it was worth it. I ordered the Tostone Burger and while small in size was a big joy to my taste buds.
 

My friend had the Bacon Bleu and loved it. He's the type to easily complain about the size in comparison to price, but loved it.
 

We also shared the Bacon Ranch Fries. They were hot with the right amount of sauce and cheese. I hate douses, soggy fries.
 

I don't know what Pincho means, but if they continue producing burgers are good as these I will be back.
 
 
Pincho Factory
30 Giralda Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134
(305) 446-5666
Pincho Factory on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment