Sunday, September 14, 2014

Product Review: Andovia's Natural Daily Moisturizer Cream


Before saying anything else about this product, just know that this is another fabulous  product from the Adovia skincare line. Most creams are very heavy that on the days that I wear makeup, my makeup feels like it is melting off my face by mid day and even on the days I don't, in this Miami heat, I feel like my face is greaseball by noon. However, with Andovia's Natural Daily Moisturizer Cream it is just so light and creamy on my skin. I am so happy to finally have found a moisturizer for my face that provides a great primer for my makeup.
 
For more information and to purchase.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment