Sunday, September 28, 2014

City Hall Restaurant - Edgewater - Miami, FL

 
After a long week at work, Friday was finally here and I needed happy hour in my life. City Hall happened to be the right choice because they were offering a Miami spice menu and happy hour.
 

Walking into city hall was a welcoming experience. The hostess there is awesome and makes sure you feel good from the start to the finish of the meal. Since my fiancé was joining me, we both ordered off the Miami spice menu and shared. The first appetizer was the Steak Carpaccio. I am not really a huge fan of steak and I'm scared to eat it rare so this was a huge leap for me. I actually loved it and it made me want to eat steak. Guess raw is the way to go.

 
The other appetizer was the Shrimp Tempura. In comparison it was blah, well in itself it was blah.

 
My entrée was the Mediterranean Seafood Pasta. It was a big plate of food and a decent amount of seafood. The sauce was nice; creamy, but not thick and milky.

 
My fiancé had the 12oz New York Strip. They overcooked it so he had to sent it back, but they gladly obliged and made it how he had requested without issue.

 
First up for desserts was the Chocolate Crunch Cake. Chocolicious!

 
Then was City Hall's Famous Chocolate Chip Croissant Bread Pudding which was delish.

 
While it was not an extraordinary experience, I had a good time and a good meal.
 
 
City Hall Restaurant
2004 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33137
(305) 764-3130
City Hall the Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment