Sunday, September 21, 2014

Product Review: InstaNatural's Deep Cleansing Facial Oil


I fry my bacon oil and I guess, I use oil to lotion my skin as well, but I never thought of oil to cleanse my face. Although I found this product to be efficient at removing makeup, since I do not wear makeup up everyday, I would not use it was a daily cleanser. It is however very efficient as a toner to remove dirt, impurities, makeup and hard to remove mascara. It even does it without stripping your skin of its moisture and smells pretty good too.
 
 
For more information and to purchase.
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment