Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Product Review: TeaZa Energy


If you need an energy boost, but don't drink, want or have access to coffee, TeaZa Energy will give you energy, taste good, and are great on the go. I like them for when I am in a rush or on the road. I probably won't give up my coffee, but I love that TeaZa Energy pouches are handy and I can just drop it into a bottle of water and have a natural energy boost. You can also of course, drink like any hot cup of tea. Another alternative is placing the pouch between your lip and gum and activate it with just your saliva.
 
 
There are several flavors to choose from including Peppermint, Spicy Cinnamon, Coffee, Fire (Citrus with habanero and cayenne), Chili and the one I enjoy, Black Cherry.
 
For more information and to purchase.
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment