Thursday, October 2, 2014

TK's at the Villa Mayfair Restaurant - Coconut Grove, FL

This place threw me off a little bit. The vibe of the restaurant was very elegant, but then they had servers wearing t-shirts and jeans. So, it was a bit confusing as to what the experience was going to be.
 
 

I started off my meal with the Watermelon Salad. It was very refreshing and extremely delicious. I was pretty impressed something so simple could taste so good.
 

My friend had the Fish Sandwich as their entrée. They were not impressed since it isn't really was not impressive but still liked it.

 
My dish I didn't love so much. I've had Mussel countless times and this was the least memorable. Their bread choice was a good selection, but didn't make these mussels stand out. I like the bread more than I liked the Mussels and the they broth they were cooked in.

 
For dessert I had the Pineapple Flan. I enjoyed the flan, but wished they had used fresh pineapple instead. I basically ate the flan, but avoided the pineapple, those got left on the plate.

 
In the end, the food matched the outfits not the décor which left me a somewhat disappointed. Then the services was quite slow and inadequate. The food was not horrible but as an overall experience, I likely would never come back.
 
 
TK's at the Villa Mayfair Restaurant
2901 Florida Ave, Miami, FL 33133
(305) 774-1500
TK's at the Villa Mayfair on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment