Friday, October 10, 2014

Product Review: California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds (Set of 12)


 
Silicone cupcake liners are a the wave of the future in the cupcake world. Not so much, but they are much easier to use, clean and store than traditional paper liners and pans and that's why I was very excited to get a set of California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds. Not only were they just as awesome as I expected them to be, but I found them to be more efficient (less sticking and more even baking) than those horrible paper wrapper that are so thin and hard to remove that when you are eating a ridiculously yummy cupcake and are struggling to remove the paper, you end up eating some of it. I mean, if you like eating paper then that's not a problem but I am just not a paperterian so cupcake with paper is a no thank you. 

I also enjoyed its versatility and the fact that I can use them for almost everything (I wish it were everything, but just things I would normally bake). 

No more wasteful cupcake wrappers!!!
 
 
 
For more information and to purchase.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment