Monday, October 6, 2014

Product Review: Vacay Water Enhancer


As far as flavor goes, Vacay Water Enhancer tasted great! It had a very nice flavor for a powered lemonade drink, however, Vacay Water Enhancer claims to stand out for the rest for making you relaxed with hopefully the potential to transform you from your current state to your very own tropical island free of worries. Truthfully though, for me, it was just an okay I'm drinking lemonade moment and 10 minutes later okay I just finished drinking lemonade.
 
Although I did not experience a vacation moment, the Vacay Water Enhancer still tasted good and is a good product. It comes in a 10-serving small resalable plastic bag which is perfect to carry on-the-go and I would drink it simply because I am thirsty or to add a little flavor to my water.
 
 
For more information and to purchase.
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment