Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bobo Chinese Take Out - Sunrise, FL

My go to Chinese food spot is Bobo Chinese Take Out. I have been enjoyed their food for many years. What sets them apart from the rest is that they have really amazing rice which is hard to find. The other items are pretty standard although I still find it to be better than most. 


They remind me more of the New York style of Chinese food which I do not see a lot of in South Florida. Which means, they have the fried Crab Stick that a lot of the restaurants down here don't offer.


My only concern is that lately, the food hasn't been as consistent, but when it's on, it is really good!


Bobo Chinese Take Out
6839 Sunset Strip Sunrise, FL 33313
(954) 741-3690

www.bobochinesetakeout.com

Bo Bo Chinese Take Out on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment