Friday, February 8, 2013

Asahi Chinese & Japanese Restaurant - Sunrise, FL


One of my favorite sushi places in Broward is Ashahi Sushi. I have been coming here for a few years now, and thus far have been satisfied with the food and service. 


The restaurant itself is quaint. Although not very fancy in its decor, it is a place that you don't mind coming to.

The staff also helps with the desire to come here. Although not Americanized, they are nice. The best part of the restaurant is the fresh food.  It comes to the table warm and fast.

They have a full Chinese menu which isn't too bad, but I really only come here for the sushi. 

They start you off with crispy Fried Wontons and Duck Sauce. Those little things are so addictive and annoying at the same time, since you come in hungry and fill up on them. 

My sushi favorites are the Spicy Tuna and Mexican Rolls. 

On my last visit I also tried the Crunchy Roll. It didn't makes the top of the list, but was pretty good. 

Another new one I tried was the Volcano Roll. This one has a wait time, but it was worth it. It is a basic California Roll but is topped with a warm fish mix. It was delicious! 

Check them out, I think u will enjoy it too!




Asahi Chinese & Japanese Restaurant
9240 W Commercial Blvd  Sunrise, FL 33351 
(954) 572-2699
www.asahi-restaurant.com

Asahi Chinese & Japanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment