Tuesday, February 26, 2013

China One Chinese Restaurant - Baton Rouge, LA

China One is a small restaurant and more suited for take-out versus dining in. The staff was really nice and although they were close to closing, went ahead and made fresh food which still came out fast.  

I do not know if it was luck, but the day I went into China One, I found that their food was fresh, hot and delicious. I ordered the Shrimp Lo Mein with Shrimp Fried Rice Combination Plate and I was very satisfied with my meal. I liked that they used real sized shrimp! The noodles were perfect (not soggy or overcooked) and the rice was exquisite.



The best part of all, this big plate of food was at a really great price.


China One Chinese Restaurant
8673 Siegen Ln Baton RougeLA 70810
(225) 819 - 2283
Chinatown on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment