Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sushi Sake - Doral, FL (multiple locations in South Florida)


I love sushi, so I have been to many Japanese/Sushi restaurants all over South Florida. During my quest to find really great sushi, there has been some places I hated and a few I actually liked. Of those, some were reasonable priced and some were downright expensive. What I found was, Sushi Sake is my favorite spot, finding a good balance of good food and a good price. The ambiance they say produces an enriched and memorable dinning experience and I agree. That is also one of the reasons I really enjoy dining there, the modern decor and mood setting lighting always gets me. 


One of their appetizers I would recommend is the So Firecracker. It is crab atop a fried cracker and has what I would describe as a sweet taste to it.


Although they offer Hibachi and the usual Asian specialties, you cannot go without trying the sushi rolls. My ultimate favorite is the Miami Heat Roll. It is made with shrimp tempura, cream cheese, crab salad, topped with salmon, spicy mayo and topped with crunch. It is so delicious and so amazing!



If you were looking for something a bit more simple, I would recommend the Dragon Roll. It is similar to the Miami Heat, and made with tempura shrimp, crabmeat, masago, asparagus, spicy mayo topped with avocado.


I love it and you too should check it out!



Sushi Sake
2600 NW 87th Ave #17  Doral, FL 33172
(305) 592-6166
Sushi Sake on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment