Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Hour at P.F. Chang's China Bistro - Sunrise, FL (Other Locations)

Happy Hour at P.F. Chang's includes specials on limited drink and appetizer from 3-6pm. For me, it is more of the same cuisine you expect to find at P.F. Chang's but with better prices. 

I have had dinner at P.F. Chang's before but never ordered a drink and I quite enjoyed the variety and quality of the drinks. There was an apparent freshness!


Warrior Smash
Asian Pear Mojito
Chang's Mai Tai

Our dim sum choice for the night was the Crab Wontons. The wonton had the right crispness but as you would expect, it wasn't a very crabby on the inside but still it tasted good.



Our street fare choice was the Chang's BBQ Spare Ribs. The were quite finger licking good.



After those two small bites, we were still hungry so we moved onto dinner, ordering the Mongolian Beef and Fried Rice Combo. Hot, fresh and delightful is what I have to say about that!


My sweet tooth could resist and we finished off with the Flourless Chocolate Dome. Sinful!


My only complaint was that everything was brought out randomly and quickly so while I was still on apps, dinner was being brought out and when the beef was brought out, the rice wasn't. Please work on the timing P.F. Chang's because I do like that there has been much improvement since the last time I dined here years ago.


P.F. Chang's China Bistro
1740 Sawgrass Mills Cir, Sunrise, FL 33323
(954) 845-1113
P.F. Chang's China Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment