Thursday, May 29, 2014

Book Review: Whole Latte Love by Rachelle Ayala


As weird as it may sound, I was simply interested in this book because it had Latte in its title and anything related to food, has a strange ability to draw me in.
 
The book takes place in Berkeley so it was quite ironic that I didn't start reading the book until a flight bound for San Francisco which lies outside of Berkeley. Although the story obviously had nothing to really do with food, it was still sinful, satisfying and just as indulgent as a slice of chocolate cake.
 
The book tells the story of the unlikely chemistry and steamy attraction between Carina Chen, a straight as an arrow go getter who refuses to let anything get in the way of that and her opposite, Dylan Jewell, the laid back, sexy barista, hence the Latte.
 
 
For more information and to purchase.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review. I hope you had a wonderful trip to California.

    ReplyDelete