Thursday, May 8, 2014

Product Review: Pure Body Natural's Vitamin C Serum


My only real concern about Vitamin C Serum is that although I like Oranges, I don't want to smell like one. Imagine kissing someone and them asking you why you decided to eat a box of oranges before your date? Well, the first best thing about this product is that there is virtually no scent.

One of the other benefits of the Vitamin C Serum is that it will help eliminate wrinkles. I am either young, lucky or didn't party enough, but I don't have any wrinkles (yet). I will note though, that as you apply the product and it dries you do feel a tightness to your skin (without leaving a residue) and although I don't have that issue know, this will be the preventative measure I will need. I do however suffer from dryness and dullness and I have noticed that this product makes my skin feels a little bit softer and smoother.
 
 
Click here for more product information and to purchase.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment