Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bobby's Burger Palace - Kendall, FL

 
Bobby Flaw is by far my favorite TV chef so finally being in the vicinity Kendall I had to go.

The ordering process was quite easy. The  atmosphere was very cathartic and comfortable. Service was very Miami but adequate. 
 

Then came out the burgers. I had the Bobby Blue. A little small, but was good, tasty and satisfying.
 

My friend had the Philadelphia. Which like mine they found to be a little small, but good, tasty and satisfying. 
 

The French Fries were nothing special but the BBP Fry Sauce helped out with that.
 

The same sentiment was shared for the Shakes.
 

Overall it was good quality, but it is Bobby Flay and I felt it should have been a whole lot better.


Bobby's Burger Palace
Dadeland Mall
7535 North Kendall Drive Kendall, FL 33156
(305) 665-6226
Bobby's Burger Palace on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment