Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Product Review: 50 Things to Know to Downsize Your Life


I didn't think I needed to downsize my life. I am fairly neat, organized and a bit OCD at times. However, I live with a hoarder that buys everything that is a good deal, keeps useless items he cannot part with and leaves messes everywhere. Even though I wish to keep my home a certain way, I can't. I'm constantly cleaning, organizing, and taking precious time away from my life, so I was very happy for the chance to read 50 Things to Know to Downsize Your Life.

Reading the book, I found it to be simple, to the point, and a very easy read. Like I said, I am fairly neat, organized and a bit OCD at times, but I took a few things away from the book and found a couple of new ideas that I would like to implement into my life. There wasn't anything life changing said in the book (its only 64 page) but it did give me food for thought. So, even though I didn't know it, I too am able to downsize my life and for that, I am glad I read this book.


Click here to purchase and for more information.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment