Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pita Plus - Sunrise, FL

Upon entering Pita Plus, you feel welcomed! The guy working the restaurant was very friendly and accommodating, making suggestions and letting me taste certain menu items.

I decided to get a Beef Shish Kabab Sandwich and I hate when I say this, because eventually I will likely go someplace and say this again, but this was the best Pita sandwich I have ever had in my life and I can bet that at least in Broward, this is the top spot. The meat was way better quality than most, moist and flavorful. The other awesome thing about this place, is that the additions are plenty and you can load your sandwich up with whatever you like.


I also had an order of Falafel.


The name says it all, go for the Pitas but the other stuff is pretty good too.


Pita Plus
3801 N University Dr #304, Sunrise, FL 33351
(954) 741-5844

www.pitaplussunrise.com
Pita Plus on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment