Monday, April 21, 2014

Cinque Terre Italian Restaurant - Davie, FL


They had cute decor and lots of windows and lighting so right off the bat, I really liked the atmosphere. Then our server was so amazing, taking time to explain the dishes, even bringing out a couple of wines for us to try. Both wines were exceptional but we choose the Montepulciano D'Abruzzo.


Then came the food and the whole experience became a disappointment. My fiance had the Lasagna and he definitely ate all of it but didn't seem to be that thrilled about it, but I thought it was pretty good.


I had the Zuppa Di Pesce and I was very thankful that he offered and switched the pasta that originally came with the dish with one that was homemade, but the dish over all wasn't very good because the seafood was cold.


I tried to redeem the experience with dessert by getting the recommended Raisin Bread Pudding but to keep it simple, didn't really like it.



Cinque Terre Italian Restaurant
7750 Nova Dr, Davie, FL 33324
(954) 368-36333
www.cinqueterrerestaurant.com
Cinque Terre Italian Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment