Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pizza Fusion - Weston, FL (Other Locations)


Health conscious pizza just sounds like something that should not exist, but after going to Pizza Fusion, I am glad that it does. It was really good, I mean really good, that I almost didn't miss the greasy goodness that I am used to.

What made it great was that they had the right balance of healthy and tasty. I had the Tuscan Steak and Gorgonzola with the original organic crust (which by the way was crispy and just right).



However, my fiance had the Sausage and Tricolor Peppers that was equally as good but superseded my choice because of the tasty multi-grain crust.




Then you get the Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies and you will never look at a cookie the same way ever again. Warm, melty and mmm mmm good!!!




The spot it very low key and chill, but as a result of that, service was slow and lacking, but I really liked the food.




Pizza Fusion
2378 Weston Rd, Weston, FL 33326
(954) 641-5353
www.pizzafusion.com
Pizza Fusion on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment