Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chicano Express Mexican Grill - Lauderhill, FL


I wanted Mexican, it was right around the corner and my friend recommended it so I went.

He raved about the burger and how good it was but I was thinking more along the lines of tacos so I got a Pachuco Burrito. It was a generous size and stuffed with plenty of meat but I didn't really like it. I can't pinpoint what I didn't like, but I felt like something was missing - more seasoning, more cheese, perhaps. It was fresh and had all the fixing for something great; my tastebuds just weren't agreeing.


So back to the burger that my friend was raving about. Those that love the egg on top of their burger may be impressed, but those like me, who don't like a burger full of sauces to the point that your bread becomes a soggy mess will be less impressed. I found it to be very average at best, but if an egg and a good size meat patty is what you are going for, you will be satisfied.


The restaurant decor isn't very inviting (extremely dull and plain), but the staff is very friendly and warm. The potential is there and I can see why people like this place, just for whatever reason, I didn't.


Chicano Express Mexican Grill
4528 N. University Dr, Lauderhill, FL 33351
(954) 616-8032



Chicano Express on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment