Wednesday, April 23, 2014

VooDoo BBQ & Grill - Pembroke Pines, FL (Other Locations Nationwide)

I lived in New Orleans for almost a year and never went there. But I living in NOLA, BBQ at a chain just didn't seem worthy but apparently it does when I am in Florida.

I didn't have high hopes but I really wanted BBQ so I stopped by to pick up some food. I went all out and had their signature Pulled Pork Platter with Corn Pudding, Macaroni and Cheese and Toast on the side. It wasn't the greatest even but it definitely satisfied my craving.



Then I also had Baby Back Ribs (I said I went all out) and they were equally as satisfying.



It didn't stop at that, I also had the Carnival Sandwich (not really, my friend did) and it was not a fan favorite, but when you do not like that sort of thing, what are you going to expect.



The White Chocolate Bread Pudding could have definitely been missed.




VooDoo BBQ & Grill
151 N Hiatus Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
(954) 443-8406
Voodoo BBQ & Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment