Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fins & Things Caribbean Seafood Bar & Grill - Sunrise, FL

Caribbean and seafood, these a two of my favorite things! 

It is worth noting that the restaurant is a nice spot, with a full bar and presents itself as a nice lounge/restaurant spot to chill but I ordered takeout.

This may be a blessing or a curse, but food is made to order, so there is a very long wait so be prepared for that. Freshness prevails for me, so I do not mind waiting. I order the Garlic Lobster and it was better than amazing and well worth the wait!


The fiance has the Escovitch Fish and had the same results.


Bottomline, if you want good food, really good seafood, come here!


Fins & Things Caribbean Seafood Bar & Grill
3801 N University Dr, Sunrise, FL 33351
(954) 533-8746

www.finsandthingscaribbeanseafood.com
Fins & Things Caribbean Seafood Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment