Saturday, July 19, 2014

Product Review: Propresser Garlic Press


 
Bring on the garlic! My garlic chopping, mincing, crushing or whatever you want to call it, has just gotten so much easier with my new Propresser Garlic Press. I've had Garlic presses in the past and every single one has given me problems to use or just flat ended up breaking, so I gave up and went back to just my knife and cutting board.
 
With my new Propresser Garlic Press, I have gotten what I never found before which is a high quality, sturdy, stainless steel product that is able to handle the work and is not afraid of a little garlic. I also like the design and the fact that it is so easy to clean. I am able to throw it in my dishwasher and it does not rust, too.
 
While I didn't need to use the garlic press while making a batch of Pesto (because I was throwing it in my food processor anyways), you can at least get an idea of how the press does its job.
 
 
Click for more information and to purchase.
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment