Monday, July 14, 2014

El Rinconcito El Chele - Coral Gables, FL

Dining at El Rinconcito El Chele makes me feel like I am back home in Cuba (at least that I want I imagine it would feel like). I am not Cuban and I have never even been to Cuba, but if I did, this is how I would want it to be. Despite the lack of parking and the crowded atmosphere during the lunch hour, I keep going back.
 
The food is really good, fairly priced, and huge (you can share). I typically get the Pork Chops (it comes with two), moro and tostones (big but not crispy).
 
 
After eating all of that, at this point, I am stuffed, but I always have to finish off lunch with bunelos cubanos, which is like sweet heaven.
 
 
 
El Rinconcito El Chele
3791 Bird Rd, Miami, FL 33146
(305) 444-0700
Rinconcito El Chele on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment