Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nankin Asian Grill - Fort Lauderdale, FL

 
The restaurant and location is beautiful and I'll give it to them, service was very attentive and friendly. However, the food was not so good. I think only thing we consumed that was great was the bottle of wine.
 
 

I had the Mongolian BBQ Lamb. The flavor of the sauce was great. It has some heat and was not too sweet. The problem lies in how cold the food was. The rice was also cold and overcooked. And, I didn't like the way they cut up the lamb into little pieces.
 
 

My fiancé said he liked his steak, but that the sauce they put on top was cold, as were his vegetables. They steak wasn't bad, but definitely not worth the price they were charging.

 
Cold food is never okay, but when the restaurant isn't busy, it makes even less sense and is just insulting.
 
Nankin Asian Grill
1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
(954) 763-8888

www.nankingasiangrill.com
Nanking on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment