Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Product Review: InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir


 
InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir is not made of 100% Argan Oil, but the combination of oils including coconut oil, olive oil  and jojoba oil, do a great job of making my hair feel soft and silky. You can use it as a leave in conditioner or as a heat and damage protectant, but I find the best use for is as a hot oil treatment. Hot oil treatments are excellent for giving dry, dull hair a deep conditioning and helping to prevent future damage.
 
The process is simple. First, apply the oil to the hair, then put a plastic cap on the hair and sit under the dryer for a few minutes to help it retain heat, and last but not least, rinse and style.
 
For more information and to purchase.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment