Monday, July 21, 2014

Product Review: MatchaDNA Organic Black Matcha Tea


I cannot speak of the claims that this tea is suppose to have (provide focus, energy and weight loss) nor I am going to, I am just going to assume that like most teas, it is a good source of antioxidants.

What I did want to know was if it tasted good. Like any tea, coffee or herbal drink, it does not naturally have a great taste, but like you would normally prepare you tea, coffee or herbal drink, by adding sugar, cream, milk, etc. you will be able to get a desired taste.

I did really like the fact that they had recipes on their website which give you alternate uses.

Click for more information and to purchase. 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment