Sunday, November 4, 2012

T.G.I. Friday's: Garlic Parmesan Boneless Wings & New York Cheddar & Bacon Burger


Garlic Parmesan Boneless Wings
Self-explanatory. Served with celery and Bleu Cheese or Ranch dressing.

The wings were a little dry, perhaps from being the frozen kind or from being overcooked. The sauce had an artificial flavor with a taste that I wasn't too fond of and the batter was too thick and crunchy. I wouldn't recommend this dish nor would I ever get it again. They are low quality and not worth the price.




New York Cheddar & Bacon Burger
Sharp New York Cheddar, applewood-smoked bacon, Cajun-spiced fried onion strings and a sweet chow-chow relish atop a fire-grilled Black Angus Beef burger.

This is a nice, good sized burger with good flavor and nice toppings. The meat was tender, cooked to my specification and the toppings created a good balance of sweet, salty and spicy. I would definitely go back and get this again. The fries are pretty standard, but were fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment