Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bice Ristorante at Hotel Victor - Miami Beach/South Beach, FL


From time to time, I like to indulge in a little bit of drinking so one day I decided to have an all day drinkfest and by the end of the night I ended up in South Beach starving and in dire need of something to eat. One reason or another the restaurant of choice was Bice Ristorante.

As a part of the Hotel Victor, Bice Ristorante, is a typical South Beach restaurant yet beautifully decorated and elegant with some nice design elements. The bathrooms are really nice too! The staff is friendly and seeks to provide a pleasant dining experience but all that aside, Bice Ristorante is just another over priced South Beach restaurant.


After a relatively short wait, the Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp I ordered came out (I was starving and ready to dig in). The pasta itself was fine and the sauce was rich, creamy and cheesy, but once I bit into the first shrimp I realized the shrimp were not seasoned even with just a little bit of salt and pepper and there was no taste to be had what so ever. Actually the dish would have been better had it just been pasta and no shrimp, the shrimp left me disappointment.


Ultimately, it wasn't horrible but the price point far exceeds quality. I wouldn't recommend this as a place to dine on the beach, but if your main focus is to be on Ocean Dr and people watch, it’s fine enough.


Bice Ristorante at Hotel Victor
1144 Ocean Drive Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 779-8700

www.hotelvictorsouthbeach.com

Bice Ristorante at Victor on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment