Monday, August 11, 2014

Product Review: Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes by Jonathan Vine


I really liked Jonathan Vine's other cookbook Vegetarian Weight Loss. I will probably never be vegetarian (I love my meat and seafood too much), but I like to balance myself by having vegetarian days.
 
Since I have very limited amount of time, I rarely cook and that is why this book, Vegetarian Quick and Easy was very appealing to me. Not only was I able to find some tasty recipes but I could make them in less than 15 minutes. Just like his other book, this book provided some insight on the benefits of having a vegetarian diet which is very helpful and informative.
 
For more information and to purchase.

 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment