Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Top 10 Meals Of 2013

10) Charcoal's Gourmet Burger Bar - New Orleans, LA
Burgers are dime a dozen, but a Turkey burger that tastes this good definitely leaves an impression.

9) Etta's Seafood Restaurant - Seattle, WA
Seattle is all about fresh seafood and while I was there, I took advantage. I had a lot of great food, but the Creamy Clam Chowder was one to remember.

8) Uvas Restaurant - Miami, FL
Sadly since I went this place had shut it doors, but I will always remember their Grilled Mahi-Mahi.

7) NOLA Restaurant - New Orleans, LA
I am in love with mussels and these Prince Edward Island Mussels had the best preparation I had all year.

6) Buddha Sushi Bar - Miami, FL
The Salmon Bola is a unique dish to describe, but regardless it is frickin delicious.

5) Central BBQ - Memphis, TN
I have never been to the actually restaurant and only got a little tease at a festival, but these BBQ Ribs have stayed on my mind.


4) Mojitos Rum Bar & Grill - New Orleans, LA
I'm Jamaican and even I was very impressed by these Jerk Chicken Skewers.

3) Restaurant Michael Schwartz - Miami Beach, FL
Miami Beach is for tourist and thus is full of a lot of bad food, and then to eat Steak Frites that is super good in an area that is saturated with this dish, it is a winner to me.

2) Maximo's Italian Grill - New Orleans, LA
I was unsure what to order and went out on a limb and ordered the New Zealand Lamb Rack and bottom line, I never knew lamb could taste this good.

1) Iris Restaurant - New Orleans, LA
The Duck Confit was one of the best things I have EVER eaten, but I got engaged that night so that is what makes this an automatic #1.






No comments:

Post a Comment