Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gelato-go - Miami Beach, FL


This is the second best gelato I have ever had in my life, even better than some that I tasted while in Italy. The say it is healthy and I will take their word for it, but it is so good even if it wasn't, it would not matter. Not only was the gelato amazing but the guys that own and operate the shop are too. The are some of the nicest people I have encountered in Miami. Their attitude made my the little shop even greater than it already was.

I cannot believe the Coconut Gelato was my favorite. Anytime I eat anything that is coconut flavored, I feel nauseous from that artificial taste, but their use of real coconut made me forget why I ever avoided anything coconut flavored.  Beyond the Coconut Gelato, everything is made with fresh ingredients and you can really taste it. I was also very impressed by the extremely creamy texture.


It is definitely worth checking out (or going there every day like I did while I was staying on South Beach). I highly recommend the coconut and pistachio (which is made with pistachios straight from Sicily).


Gelato-go
458 Ocean Dr Miami BeachFL 33139
(305) 397-8648
www.gelatogo.net
Gelato-go on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment