Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Asia Bay Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar - Bal Harbour/Bay Harbor Islands, FL


I had heard about Asia Bay Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar a while ago and rave reviews on their fabulous Spicy Tuna Rock so it was always on my list of places to check out. I mean, if Alec Baldwin says its good then it must be good, right? My intention was to dine in but it was late and I was dead tired but still hungry so I decided to still go to Asia Bay but order takeout instead.

Although it was not a weekend and pretty late, the restaurant was jam packed. That made me feel a little bit better about doing takeout instead of dining in since there might have been a wait. The vibe inside the restaurant was energetic, you can tell that this is a fairly popular spot and people enjoy dining here. When I arrived my food wasn't ready so there was a little bit of a wait but I can't really fault them since I called when I was already on my way over there. Finally, with food in hand, I was excited to get home and chow down.

Since I decided to do takeout, I figured my best choice would be to order sushi since it had the greatest likelihood of tasting the same once I got home. I ordered the Mexican Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Toro Crunchy Roll and the Tuna Rock Roll. OMG was it good!!! It could be the delirium from my hunger, but it really was very good. My favorite was the Toro Crunchy Roll and being the most expensive it was best that it was otherwise I would have been real disappointed paying so much. Overall, the food was really good; I was a satisfied customer.


Mexican Roll
Spicy Tuna Roll
Toro Crunchy Roll
Tuna Rock Roll


I definitely want to go back and try the Tuna Rock appetizer. Also, since I missed out on the dining experience this time, I am looking forward to going to the Fort Lauderdale location that is closer to home.


Asia Bay Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar
1007 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor, FL 33154
(305) 861-2222

www.asiabaybistro.com

Asia Bay on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment