Thursday, March 15, 2012

Zona Fresca: Fresh Mexican Grill - Plantation, FL


During a recent visited to the restaurant next door, I told myself I have to come back and try Zona Fresca because, well I love Mexican Food! I also had a friend recommended the place so it was given that I would definitely go back. I ordered the bajamar burrito and I was impressed. The burrito tasted fresh and had the right balance of ingredients (I hate when there is too much sauce and it gets soggy). I also enjoyed the nachos which are light and crispy. And it doesn't get any better than when there is a salsa bar.


Bottom line, Zona Fresca is a fast food style Mexican restaurant that offers fair prices at a great value for some really good fresh food.



Zona Fresca: Fresh Mexican Grill
1095 S University Drive, Canal Plaza, Plantation, Florida 33324
954.370.3332

No comments:

Post a Comment