Friday, March 16, 2012

Smashburger - Coral Springs, FL



Smashburger wasn't a smash but it wasn't a complete miss either. Smashburger is a semi-self service kind of place. You walk in, go to the counter to place your order, seat yourself, and they bring the food to the table for you. Smashburger offers a bunch of different burgers, sandwiches and fries. 


I ordered the Spicy Baja Burger and Sweet Potato Smash Fries. I am sad to say but the burger was just okay. It had potential based upon the toppings used but the burger was a little dry/overcooked (maybe due to the smashing) and had too much guacamole making the burger messy to eat. I did like the bun though. The fries were also really good, and I would go back just for the fries alone.

The restaurant was clean and had someone walking around to maintain the cleanliness, but it was extremely cold to the point that I was uncomfortable and rushing to eat my food to get out fast so I would recommend eating outside. One good thing I can say is that the staff was wonderful and service was exceptional.



Smashburger
1840 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33071
754.229.2451
Smashburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment