Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge - Fort Lauderdale, FL



As you pull up to Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge you are greeted by free valet service which to me is a relief. It sucks when you go out to eat and have to spend time looking for parking or having to pay an arm and a leg on top of your meal. Dapur is located in a basic brick building in a small strip mall, but once you step inside, the lounge is surprisingly big and full of color. Although it may turn some off, you are also greeted by club music but to me that just mean a fun time, fun people and a great vibe. The lounge has a large bar space separate from the dining room.



Read more here:
Despite the nightclub feel, Dapur is still all about the food, offering a combination of tapas and entrees. I would suggest that if its your first visit, try ordering a few small plates, to get a sampler of what the restaurant offers. You should also really consider trying one of their many unique cocktails. Although I don't know the name of the cocktail I had (not because I had one too many but because I went with the suggestion of the waitress), I was very happy with the choice. The cocktail I got was AH-MAZE-ING! As for food, we ordered the Vietnamese Roll (good), Crab Cake (great) and the Lobster Crunch Roll (delicious). The portions were a bit smaller than I thought considering the price but were good nonetheless.


I really loved the decor, selections and service at Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge. The food was good, the cocktails were great, the staff was friendly and the atmosphere fun. I will definitely go back for dinner but I already plan to bring back a group of friends for a night out at the bar. Simply put, Dapur is a cool, trendy spot with great food and drinks that will keep you coming back for more.


Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge
1620 North Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
954.306.2663
www.dapurkitchen.com

Dapur Asian Tapas and Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment