Monday, January 13, 2014

El Agave Azul Mexican Taqueria - Davie, FL


I have never eaten at their other location, but when this new location opened up a couple of months ago, I figured it was about time I check them out.


The staff was really nice and the atmosphere was clean and very pleasant, and although the food wasn't "authentic" Mexican (not that I was expecting that), when you state always fresh, never frozen, I did expect a little more than what I got.

The Tacos de Trompo (5 small corn tacos) were good and I can agree that it did not appear to be previously frozen but the fresh factor was a little iffy. Flavor was good but it was obvious that it had been sitting there for some time and the tortilla also didn't taste very fresh.


The Carne Asada Burrito was more or less the same. The meat was extremely salty.


There is so many of these Mexican type places like this, so not giving me full satisfaction makes it a place I wouldn't return to.


El Agave Azul Mexican Taqueria
13040 W State Road 84, Davie, FL 33325
(954) 530-4321

www.elagaveazul.com
El Agave Azul on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment