Monday, October 22, 2012

Giordano's Famous Stuffed Pizza - Chicago, IL

 
I have a problem; I am obsessed with deep dish pizza! So, every time I am in Chicago, I make my way to Giordano's Pizza, my only choice for Chicago style deep dish pizza. To this day I still remember eating my first slice; cheesy with buttery crusty goodness. Giordano’s was the first place I have even been to and the only place I continue to go to. I know that they are other very popular places and I swear to you, I intend to try a different place every time I drop in to Chicago, but I always chicken out, out of fear that another place won’t stack up and I will be disappointed. Maybe one day, I will finally try a different place out but for now; Giordano’s will always be my favorite!
 
 
 

Giordano's Famous Stuffed Pizza
56 E Superior St (between Rush St & Wabash Ave) Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 951-0747
43 locations in Illinois and Florida
www.giordanos.com

Giordano's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment