Sunday, July 1, 2012

Restaurant Review: Marumi Sushi - Plantation/Sunrise, FL

I was hungry. I wanted something close by. Needed delivery or takeout. And, it had to taste good and be a place I hadn't tried yet. I did some searching, read some reviews, and decided that Marumi Sushi might just be the right choice.

I placed my order over the phone, and they told me it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. I obviously wasn't dining in so I cannot really comment on the true quality of the service, but my food was definitely ready when they said it was going to be ready. I had gotten the Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll & Japanese Cajun Roll and both were really good, but I especially loved the Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll. They said spicy and it was actually spicy. It was probably the best Spicy Tuna Roll I have ever had and that’s pretty hard for such a basic sushi roll that I have eaten at so many different places.


Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll (on top) & Japanese Cajun Roll (on botton)


I am so glad that I found Marumi Sushi; I have been looking for a sushi spot close by and have always traveled to Tamarac when I was craving it. Now I no longer have to do that. Marumi Sushi has a fan in me.


Marumi Sushi
8271 West Sunrise Boulevard Plantation, FL 33322
(954) 318-4455

www.marumisushi.com


Marumi Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment